San Antonio Preparatory Charter School
Is a proposed 5th - 12th grade Public Charter School.
SA Prep will service students in San Antonio, Kirby, and Converse, Texas.
The proposed school launch is Fall 2020.
San Antonio Preparatory Charter School provides a college preparatory education in a challenging and supportive learning environment through high-quality instruction and rigorous curriculum, ensuring all students in grades 5-12 are ready to graduate from college and succeed in the careers of their choice.
San Antonio preparatory provides high-quality education that places students on the path to college. We believe that college is an opportunity that exposes our students to a world of possibilities. We understand that the path begins with us.
We believe that all students, no matter economic status, race, family educational levels, zip codes, or home languages can achieve at high levels.
We believe that all students deserve a high-quality, college preparatory education with a focus on Literacy and Mathematics in middle school, college preparatory in high school and development of 21st century digital literacy skills in all grades.
- Perseverance - We commit to doing what is hard regardless of difficulty or delay in achieving success. Growing 2 or more grade levels is going to be hard, but we believe in ourselves and each other and we know that delayed success is still success when we persevere.
- Excellence - We commit to being and doing extremely good work. We know that excellence takes time and is a habit that we can all develop. We know that excellence means that work is not finished until it is excellent.
- Respect - We always care for the feelings, wishes, rights, and traditions of others. We know that there are many people in the world with different cultures, backgrounds, races, and religions, and together we respect and honor the dignity of all people.
- Self-Determination - We commit to owning our own education and choices. Self-determination is our responsibility and makes each of us responsible for the excellence and perseverance it requires to succeed in school and life.
- Integrity - We commit to being honest and living by strong ethical principles. We believe that we should always do what is right because it is right, and that it is important to live our lives as trustworthy people, regardless of life’s circumstances.
- Service - We commit to helping and doing work for others. We know that all of us have the ability to serve others and to make a positive difference in the lives of others. As a school community, we do better so that we can help others do better.
- Teamwork - We commit to working with others. Collaboration is an important key to a productive and successful life; therefore, we learn how to work as a team and to use everyone’s strengths and abilities for the same goal.
Meet the Lead Founder
Stephanie Powell's passion is not only to impact students and the community, but to ensure that all students are prepared for college and life.
Stephanie Hall Powell
Lead Founder & Executive Director
Contact Us today!
Have more questions? Contact us today!